Looking for a complete lesson, which combines cardio and weights, ensuring a body sleek and toned? So, let us introduce you to the unmatched Body Pump.
The classes of Body Pump are an option inevitable for those who want to make a balanced training, including cardio and weights, but does not have the availability to spend time infinite in the gym. According to the experts, this is still one of the classes more complete for those who aims to get a body close to perfection.
So that you can evaluate if this physical activity corresponds to their requirements and to the goals you have established, being the most appropriate for you, then let us introduce you to the revolutionary training, very simple and direct. Don’t waste any more time: discover why the Body Pump has so many fans and advocates absolutely unconditional.
AS IT APPEARED THE BODY PUMP?
- This training was developed in the 1990s, in New Zealand;
- Its creation was the responsibility of Les Mills International, a team formed by many experts, such as doctors, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, biomechanical, and physical education teachers;
- The basic premise of their work was to create the physical training, the perfect, the one that ensures the greatest efficiency possible, in the shortest space of time.
WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF BODY PUMP?
- The main purpose of this activity is to ensure a complete workout, working all the major muscle groups of the body in a single lesson.
THAT IS A LESSON OF BODY PUMP?
- The lesson of Body Pump uses both the movements of gymnastics and weights, in choreography intense and effective that will progressively increasing intensity;
- All the movements are accompanied by music, very lively and highly engaging;
- Some of the accessories used in these classes are: shin guards, dumbbells, barros with weights and steps.
- The lessons last between 55 minutes and an hour;
- They are composed of 10 songs, with a defined order and milestones that is included with the following groups of exercises:
4. Back/Muscles in the rear of the thighs
- Note: for about 3 months, the routines remain the same, to ensure the perfection in the execution of the exercises, a better stimulus on the muscle and the maximum potential of the benefits, especially the aesthetic and physiological.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF BODY PUMP?
- Help to lose weight, burning lots of calories – about 540 kcal in 40 minutes;
- Accelerates the elimination of localized fat;
- This helps eliminate or lessen the sagging;
- Torneia and tones the entire body, since it works a huge amount of muscles;
- Increases endurance and muscle strength, as a function of the physical effort that requires;
- Improves the body posture.
- Improves cardiovascular activity;
- Prevents against osteoporosis.
- Increases in mood and quality of sleep, due to the amount of adrenaline released throughout this intense workout;
- Makes weight training less lonely, and bored: the classes are very fun.
If you are already convinced to experience an intense and lively class of Body Pump, we recommend you consult your physician first to be sure that you are prepared for this type of training and will not have to face any dissabor. After all, ahead of everything, you must put on your health! Good luck and good training!