Over time some objects gain appearance aged and even lose your original function indoors. Other times become burdensome. This does not mean, however, that need to be dismissed or go to waste. Most parts can be recycled and reused in other functions. Want examples? Wine bottles can turn into super-light fixtures, that old bike that looks more like a junkyard can be reused in the decoration, and even a single bad bulb can become a beautiful vase. And there’s plenty of other ways to use objects in a sustainable way. Check out the following 11 ideas to ‘ revolutionize ‘ the decor of your home:
1. An old suitcase can turn into a beautiful Chair.
- Is no money to buy a new wardrobe? Hang a few chairs on the wall and win an alternative Cabinet to organize your clothes and accessories.
- Rackets also serve as mirrors.
- How about a candlelit wine bottles?
- In addition to the conventional lighting, lamps can leave environments with lots of charm and creativity, cool ideas!
- An old television can be more interesting and beautiful fish inside!
- Don’t waste time! That old bicycle rim can render a beautiful (and large) wall clock from aceinLand.
- But if you prefer to use the entire bike, how about recycling the ‘ skinny ‘ and turn it into a countertop in the bathroom? Believe me, work is very charming!
- If you never knew what to do with the old and outdated door cd’s, try higienizá them and use them to store sandwiches in the fridge. Give right!
- Those pennies for a nickel that used to be on your wallet can turn artifacts to decorate an old vase that you don’t like.
- After drinking a good wine, in addition to reuse the bottles, you can also take advantage of the corks. They yield beautiful mural panels and even a useful for messages. Click here and discover how to make your.