A very important consideration that must be made before planning a pregnancy is the BMI (body mass index) of the future pregnancy. This is due to the fact that a weight inside the indicated it is essential to health and tranquility of the mother and the baby. If the pregnancy is already been confirmed and the pregnant woman has a picture of obesity, some measures must be taken to avoid complications during the next few months.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR WEIGHT CHARACTERIZES A SITUATION OF OBESITY?
Most of the time the doctor, responsible for monitoring maternal prenatal, performs the calculation of BMI and inform at the same time when there is a picture of obesity. However, if you are in doubt and want to do the calculation immediately, there are hundreds of BMI calculator on the Maternityguides. Or you can do it manually, BMI = weight (in kg) ÷ height (m) ².
I’M GAINING WEIGHT MORE THAN IT SHOULD, OR MY WEIGHT IS INCREASING ONLY BY PREGNANCY?
Many mothers are in doubt about the weight gain that occurs during pregnancy, without knowing whether the situation is natural or if you’re gaining weight more than adequate. Follow the table default weight gain according to the IMC:
HOW OBESITY HARMS THE PREGNANT WOMAN?
- Obesity increases the chance of conditions such as preeclampsia (increases blood pressure) and diabetes develop during pregnancy;
- In General, pregnant women who are in a frame of obesity do not have the chance to have a say in your type of childbirth, cesarean section is, in almost all cases, the only safe option;
- The risk of getting postpartum infections is much higher for obese mothers.
HOW OBESITY HARMS THE BABY?
- Increase the chances of a premature birth;
- Possibility of developing a framework for human-when the baby grows excessively;
- Increased risk of developing neural tube defects and childhood obesity.
- Try to make sure that your ideal weight before getting pregnant;
- If you’re a pregnant woman, practice exercises-with permission of your doctor – and take care of your food, giving preference to healthy foods and avoiding excessively industrialized products.
- Avoid fried foods, snacks, cakes and other pastry people food with high content of sugars and fats. Doesn’t mean you have to stop eating all you like, but keep control, ingest just a or again, don’t take it as a feeding habit. Fruits, vegetables, legumes, proteins are essential.
Fifteen million unwanted pregnancies a year caused by …
PCOS and Getting Pregnant
Deep vein thrombosis (dvt)
What to Expect During Week 17 of Pregnancy
Weighing in on Obesity & Chronic Disease (Infographic)
ICD Procedure Animation: How It Works
Pepino Melon: The Super Fruit
Plogging: Here’s why Indians should adopt this new fitness …
Laryngeal cancer – Cancer of the larynx
Questions to Ask Your Surgeon Before a Hysterectomy
The Difference Between Migraine With and Without Aura
The Appetite Suppressant of Ghrelin Hunger Hormone …
Pictures: Snakebite Symptoms and Treatment
Food Is Medicine
Obesity during pregnancy may up kids’ risk of epilepsy
Obesity in pregnancy puts child at diabetes risk: study …
Obesity in Pregnancy – Its Not Always Good
Best 25+ Plus size pregnancy ideas on Pinterest
33 best images about Plus Mom! on Pinterest
Obese Parents Have Kids with Fine Motor Deficits, Trouble …