That’s the current reality, right? But who said that small environments can not be nicely decorated, beautiful, functional and pleasant? And who also said that it does not have its advantages? You pack fast, decorate and keep spending less! So let’s stop complaining and see the tips and photos I’ve selected for you!
– Avoid storing what you do not need. Don, recycle, but do not leave it still. Do at least once a year a general and get rid of everything that is of no use to you. Someone may be in need! That goes for utensils, toys, clothes, magazines, books, everything!
– The furniture should fit in your environment without “wiring”. Privilegie the free space and you will feel in a larger environment than it is.
– When decorating or renovating, invest in consulting an interior designer and the furniture designed for your space. It’s money well spent, especially if you have less meters…
– Keep things organized. The mess makes everything seem smaller. Buy boxes, make shelves, niches, use the walls!! Keep small things in beautiful boxes and decorate with them.
– Integrated spaces make better use of the footage. When you take the wall from the kitchen and open it to the living room you gain meters of circulation!
– Multifunctional furniture is the maximum for small environments. A coffee table that can be used as a seat, which has a coupled magazine door, which has a built-in shelf that turns table, it exists !! Beliche saves a lot of space and adoooora child!
– Do not forget to have furniture with wheels for you to take to where you need it. And those that are stackable and retractable, that when not being used can “disappear”?
– In renovation or decoration, from total priority to functionally essential! If space is left, think about whether it is not better emptied, or whether or not that piece of furniture might exist that would not make the slightest difference.
– Have great concern about colors. A clear and well lit environment, with furniture and light decor gives a feeling of more space. Heavy curtains and heavy fabrics weigh too much, even if they are white…Give preference to light curtains, or blinds roller, roman..If you want to put a wall impact, put the others all clear.
– Unnecessary doors, that live open? Remove! And there are already on the market sliding doors or accordion of good quality. Invest in it. And abuse of partitions that either have openings or that do not go up to the ceiling or furniture used as room partitions.
– Everyone says: Mirror is the maximum. But beware: Let him reflect the landscape from the outside, bring the green and the light into the house; Avoid it to reflect that messy little corner hidden…You will be left with 2 messy nooks…
– Always prefer a large furniture that will solve the function than small furniture for the same function.
– Prefer simple-looking furniture, none of those huge sofas and full of cutouts and different fabrics. If you want and have space, prefer a small chair or colored armchair and the sofa is plain and simple.
– Tall objects in the middle of the small environment makes the environment appear smaller yet
– Display floor and footless furniture (attached to the wall) helps give the impression of more space.
– If it gets too tight, end the idea of a coffee table fixed. Buy those sets of tables that stand one underneath the other and place next to the sofa or buy puffs that can be next to and only be placed in front of the sofa when they are needed. In the case of rooms, if you can not put 2 bedside tables, place only one or place shelves over the headboard, or ask the joiner to make a retractable or foldable shelf that turns bedside table when you go to sleep.
– If the problem is lack of space next to the couches, if possible put a narrow dresser behind the sofa to serve as a foothold. Or opt for these new tables that are embedded in the arms of the sofas.
Good Kitchen Colors for Small Kitchens — Incredible Homes …
Laundry Renovations Adelaide – Free Quotes
Small Living Room With Glass Window Beautiful Flower …
Splendid Ideas to Decorate Your Dream Bathroom
DIY Home Decor Ideas That Anyone Can Do
bedroom shelving ideas: 20 bedroom shelves designs
16 Stimulating Modern Home Office Designs That Will Boost …
15 Simple, Elegant and Affordable Home Cinema Room Ideas …
Sauder Corner Computer Desk — Spokan Kitchen And Design …
Stencil ile Duvar Boyama Nasıl Yapılır?
waste material design by home dsc 5835
Origami Crane Paintings
Autumn Clothing Collection Sketches – A Beautiful Mess
Beautiful Small Bathroom With Shower with Best 25 Small …
17 Best ideas about Small Toilet on Pinterest
Small Tv Stands For Bedroom Gallery With Cheap Glendale Ca …
Very Small Ensuite Bathroom Designs For Provide House …
Compact shower room