Welcome to our zip code search site. Please follow the link below to find zip code map in your state.
The culture of the United States has a great influence in several regions around the world. The cuisine, trends in the world of fashion, the entertainment (film, television or music) and sports are widely recognized by thousands of people around the planet.
The American people are well known for two characteristics: individuality and patriotism. Unlike, for example, the peoples of Latin America, most Americans have a more reserved personality. Patriotism is seen everywhere. Flags are flown in most establishments, and people also often wear clothing that bears country symbols.
There are a variety of ethnic groups in the country and thousands of foreigners from different parts of the world. The cultural diversity is one of the main characteristics of the population living in the United States. This great diversity is due not only to the colonization in the country but also to the strong attraction that the nation has in relation to other regions. Many people migrate to the country in search of better living conditions and job opportunities .
Gastronomy is represented especially by fast foods which have become a fever in several other countries, such as Brazil. Large companies like McDonald’s and Burguer King were founded and have their headquarters in the country.
The sports are also quite representative in the American culture. The United States has large selections in various sports. In several world tournaments, the country has extremely competitive teams. Sports like baseball, football and basketball are very popular with Americans.
The American population has approximately 326,766,748 residents, according to the IBGE. A large part of the population is made up of immigrants, coming from countries in Latin America and the Asian continent in particular. According to the 2017 report prepared by the Center for Immigration Studies, the number of immigrants in the U.S. has exceeded 43 million, with Mexicans the most migrating to that country.
The state of California receives the most immigrants, given its policy aimed at these, unlike other states. Regarding Brazilians, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are approximately 1.4 million of these in the United States.
The ZIP Code or ZC is the postal code of the postal service of the United States – United States Postal Service. It’s a five-character code, introduced on 1 July 1963, which was expanded in 1983 to four digits, according to Countryaah.
Reference: Abbreviation Finder.
Or, you can view alphabetical list of smaller communities.
The United States is a country of unlimited possibilities – that’s a good reason to spend a versatile vacation there. Everyone will find exactly what they are looking for here – be it a vacation in untouched nature or a city trip to one of the exciting metropolises such as New York, Los Angeles or Miami. Even sun worshipers will not miss out on a large selection of dream beaches.
The many national parks, which could hardly be more different in terms of landscape, should not be missing on your trip to the USA! The Southwest of the United States is for example one of the most visited regions and impresses with impressive desert landscapes, wonderful mountains and great beaches.
On a tour along the west coast on the famous Highways 101, one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, you can experience many unique views. The north of the USA is known for its overwhelming mountain scenery and huge forests.
In the Midwest you will find very friendly and open-minded hosts who create a homely and cozy atmosphere where you can only feel comfortable. Endless expanses and huge cattle farms can be enjoyed to the fullest here.
Around the famous Great Lakes you will find everything a traveler’s heart desires. Large forest areas, grass plains, savannas and swamps, but also lively metropolises such as Detroit and Chicago impress both adventurers and those seeking peace.
To the north east are the New England states, which have a very special natural spectacle to offer: the famous Indian Summer. This is a unique experience, because in late autumn you can experience a particularly warm weather period, which is accompanied by an unusual play of colors with wonderfully discolored leaves.
The east coast, however, impresses with the capital region with the capital Washington DC. and other vibrant metropolises, such as the metropolis of New York, and fabulous coastlines. The southeastern United States in turn offers almost endless beaches where the water sparkles fascinatingly. The year-round Florida bathing destination is particularly well known for this. Not to forget the southern states, known as the birthplace of gospel, blues and also country music. They attract not only with wonderful music, but also with an impressive history and a variety of beautiful plantations.
In addition to the fantastic landscapes, the USA also offers various highlights culturally and historically. But also everyone who is looking for a lot of action will definitely get their money’s worth in the USA, because there are great hiking, climbing and trekking opportunities – for example in the Rocky Mountains -, the best ski resorts for varied and energetic winter sports and a variety of activities for water sports enthusiasts.
- Mexican Arts - Mexican art, term for the art in what is now Mexico. 19th century After independence from Spain in 1810, numerous European artists traveled to Mexico to depict geography, people, everyday life, architecture and archaeological sites, including. Claudio Linati (* 1790, † 1832) from Italy, who introduced lithography, Frédéric Waldeck (* 1766, † 1875) from France, […]
- Gambia Country Overview - Gambia, officially English Republic of the Gambia [r ɪ p ʌ bl ɪ k ɔ f də gæmb ɪ ə], German Republic of the Gambia, country in West Africa with (2019) 2.3 million residents; The capital is Banjul. Landscape According to shoppingpicks, the Gambia borders the Atlantic Ocean in the west, otherwise it is enclosed […]
- World Heritage Sites in Iran Part IV - Iran is a country in West Asia with (2018) 81.8 million residents; The capital is Tehran. Iran borders Turkey in the northwest, Armenia, Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea and Turkmenistan in the north. Afghanistan is the neighbor in the east, Pakistan in the southeast and Iraq in the west. Iran meets the Arabian Sea in the […]
- Petra (World Heritage) - The caravan and royal city of the Nabataeans was once an important intersection between Arabia and the Mediterranean. The city was founded in the 2nd century BC. Founded in AD and conquered by the Romans in AD 106. The buildings with their magnificent facades were carved directly out of the rock. Outstanding are the 42 […]
- Malawi Cities and World Heritage Sites - Malawi, officially English Republic of Malawi [r ɪ p ʌ bl ɪ k əv mə l ɑ ː w ɪ ], Chewa Mfuko la Malaŵi, German Republic of Malawi, a landlocked country in southern East Africa, with (2019) 18.6 million residents; The capital is Lilongwe. World Heritage Sites (K) and World Natural Heritage (N) Lake […]
- Family Adventures in Australia - Go with the family on a camping holiday along Australia’s east coast. Surf Bondi Beach, discover Australia’s wildlife and snorkel on the world’s largest coral reef. Australia is a country located in Oceania according to globalsciencellc. Australia’s fantastic wildlife. The major cities of Sydney and Brisbane and long white sandy beaches. Time for relaxation – and freedom to go […]
- The Beginnings of the Republic of Mexico - The next 50 years were marked by conflicts between clericals and liberals, advocates of the central state and federalists, and the political struggles of the military, local and regional rulers (caciques and caudillos) who use themselves in their own interests. Economic life was affected by the devastation caused by the war. Even after Manuel Fernández […]
- Road Trip in Western Australia - Many people miss the enchanting west coast with cozy Perth, the colonial city of Fremantle, vineyards in the Margaret River, dolphins in Monkey Mia and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Shark Bay! Western Australia is for those who want to see a different side of Australia. Here there are few tourists, outback for real with many, […]
- Mexican History - Mexican history, common prehistory with other states in Central America. The oldest traces of settlement in the high valley of Mexico are around 20,000 BC. Dated from about 7000 BC. The cultivation of cultivated plants can be proven, especially important the cultivation of the maize. Since around 2000 BC Mexico belonged to the area of […]
- Around the World: USA, Cook Islands, Australia and Bali - Go on a round-the-world trip for 32 days with everything included: overnight stays and car rental in the USA, accommodation in the Cook Islands, accommodation and tours in Australia as well as accommodation and all transport in Bali. We help you with lots of cool travel tips and are happy to tailor your trip if you […]