Welcome to our zip code search site. Please follow the link below to find zip code map in your state.
The culture of the United States has a great influence in several regions around the world. The cuisine, trends in the world of fashion, the entertainment (film, television or music) and sports are widely recognized by thousands of people around the planet.
The American people are well known for two characteristics: individuality and patriotism. Unlike, for example, the peoples of Latin America, most Americans have a more reserved personality. Patriotism is seen everywhere. Flags are flown in most establishments, and people also often wear clothing that bears country symbols.
There are a variety of ethnic groups in the country and thousands of foreigners from different parts of the world. The cultural diversity is one of the main characteristics of the population living in the United States. This great diversity is due not only to the colonization in the country but also to the strong attraction that the nation has in relation to other regions. Many people migrate to the country in search of better living conditions and job opportunities .
Gastronomy is represented especially by fast foods which have become a fever in several other countries, such as Brazil. Large companies like McDonald’s and Burguer King were founded and have their headquarters in the country.
The sports are also quite representative in the American culture. The United States has large selections in various sports. In several world tournaments, the country has extremely competitive teams. Sports like baseball, football and basketball are very popular with Americans.
The American population has approximately 326,766,748 residents, according to the IBGE. A large part of the population is made up of immigrants, coming from countries in Latin America and the Asian continent in particular. According to the 2017 report prepared by the Center for Immigration Studies, the number of immigrants in the U.S. has exceeded 43 million, with Mexicans the most migrating to that country.
The state of California receives the most immigrants, given its policy aimed at these, unlike other states. Regarding Brazilians, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are approximately 1.4 million of these in the United States.
The ZIP Code or ZC is the postal code of the postal service of the United States – United States Postal Service. It’s a five-character code, introduced on 1 July 1963, which was expanded in 1983 to four digits, according to Countryaah.
Reference: Abbreviation Finder.
Or, you can view alphabetical list of smaller communities.
The United States is a country of unlimited possibilities – that’s a good reason to spend a versatile vacation there. Everyone will find exactly what they are looking for here – be it a vacation in untouched nature or a city trip to one of the exciting metropolises such as New York, Los Angeles or Miami. Even sun worshipers will not miss out on a large selection of dream beaches.
The many national parks, which could hardly be more different in terms of landscape, should not be missing on your trip to the USA! The Southwest of the United States is for example one of the most visited regions and impresses with impressive desert landscapes, wonderful mountains and great beaches.
On a tour along the west coast on the famous Highways 101, one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, you can experience many unique views. The north of the USA is known for its overwhelming mountain scenery and huge forests.
In the Midwest you will find very friendly and open-minded hosts who create a homely and cozy atmosphere where you can only feel comfortable. Endless expanses and huge cattle farms can be enjoyed to the fullest here.
Around the famous Great Lakes you will find everything a traveler’s heart desires. Large forest areas, grass plains, savannas and swamps, but also lively metropolises such as Detroit and Chicago impress both adventurers and those seeking peace.
To the north east are the New England states, which have a very special natural spectacle to offer: the famous Indian Summer. This is a unique experience, because in late autumn you can experience a particularly warm weather period, which is accompanied by an unusual play of colors with wonderfully discolored leaves.
The east coast, however, impresses with the capital region with the capital Washington DC. and other vibrant metropolises, such as the metropolis of New York, and fabulous coastlines. The southeastern United States in turn offers almost endless beaches where the water sparkles fascinatingly. The year-round Florida bathing destination is particularly well known for this. Not to forget the southern states, known as the birthplace of gospel, blues and also country music. They attract not only with wonderful music, but also with an impressive history and a variety of beautiful plantations.
In addition to the fantastic landscapes, the USA also offers various highlights culturally and historically. But also everyone who is looking for a lot of action will definitely get their money’s worth in the USA, because there are great hiking, climbing and trekking opportunities – for example in the Rocky Mountains -, the best ski resorts for varied and energetic winter sports and a variety of activities for water sports enthusiasts.
- Accommodation in Tenerife - Accommodation in Tenerife Everyone has different ideas about a successful vacation and that’s a good thing. Some prefer a Tenerife holiday with all-inclusive catering in a chic hotel , others prefer to be independent and flexible and therefore choose a holiday home or apartment in Tenerife . No matter what type of guy you are, […]
- Main Areas of Bangkok II - Chinatown The extensive Chinese block of flats (Chinatown, China Town) is one of the busiest but also the most fascinating parts of the city. It is now easy to get there by metro (station: Wat Mangkon), and you can also go there or from there by boat on a river boat with a local pier […]
- Main Areas of Bangkok I - Bangkok is a huge city of more than 10 million inhabitants, spread over an extremely wide area and with hundreds of thousands of tourists and other visitors all year round. Bangkok originated as an actual city in the late 18th century, when it became the capital of what was then Siam. Before that, it was […]
- Hygiene in Bangkok - Abdominal disease Many claim that everyone who has visited Thailand has contracted stomach disease, but this has not been true for a long time. In Thailand, gastric disease such as food poisoning is about as likely as in Finland, and there are no norovirus epidemics or other unfortunate common diseases in Finland today. In general, […]
- Ghent Travel Guide - Hundreds of years old buildings, incredibly well preserved, take a tourist coming to Ghent, Belgium, far into the Middle Ages. Flemish Belgium Located in the Flemish-speaking north of Belgium, Ghent is a charming city of just over 200,000 inhabitants. Medieval buildings, streets steeped in history and a relaxed atmosphere take a traveler to another world […]
- SIGHTSEEING IN DUBAI - The world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, dominates Dubai’s cityscape. A city of records Soon after arriving in Dubai, you will find that nothing in the city is small. If something is built, it must be the largest, finest, or most special in the world. When Ruler Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has announced […]
- Florence Travel Guide - Florence is a popular Italian city, which with its location almost in the middle of Italy is a center for both culture, history and not least wine. The city is the capital of the well-known Tuscany region, and is known for its many nearby vineyards. Many tourists also come here to see the many historical […]
- Combine big city life with a beach holiday - City life is often associated with busy streets and tall buildings, which is so far true. But does that mean you can’t splash in the water and have a beach holiday for that reason? Absolutely not – several of the largest cities and capitals in Europe allow you to combine city life with a beach […]