Welcome to our zip code search site. Please follow the link below to find zip code map in your state.
The culture of the United States has a great influence in several regions around the world. The cuisine, trends in the world of fashion, the entertainment (film, television or music) and sports are widely recognized by thousands of people around the planet.
The American people are well known for two characteristics: individuality and patriotism. Unlike, for example, the peoples of Latin America, most Americans have a more reserved personality. Patriotism is seen everywhere. Flags are flown in most establishments, and people also often wear clothing that bears country symbols.
There are a variety of ethnic groups in the country and thousands of foreigners from different parts of the world. The cultural diversity is one of the main characteristics of the population living in the United States. This great diversity is due not only to the colonization in the country but also to the strong attraction that the nation has in relation to other regions. Many people migrate to the country in search of better living conditions and job opportunities .
Gastronomy is represented especially by fast foods which have become a fever in several other countries, such as Brazil. Large companies like McDonald’s and Burguer King were founded and have their headquarters in the country.
The sports are also quite representative in the American culture. The United States has large selections in various sports. In several world tournaments, the country has extremely competitive teams. Sports like baseball, football and basketball are very popular with Americans.
The American population has approximately 326,766,748 residents, according to the IBGE. A large part of the population is made up of immigrants, coming from countries in Latin America and the Asian continent in particular. According to the 2017 report prepared by the Center for Immigration Studies, the number of immigrants in the U.S. has exceeded 43 million, with Mexicans the most migrating to that country.
The state of California receives the most immigrants, given its policy aimed at these, unlike other states. Regarding Brazilians, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are approximately 1.4 million of these in the United States.
The ZIP Code or ZC is the postal code of the postal service of the United States – United States Postal Service. It’s a five-character code, introduced on 1 July 1963, which was expanded in 1983 to four digits, according to Countryaah.
Reference: Abbreviation Finder.
Or, you can view alphabetical list of smaller communities.
The United States is a country of unlimited possibilities – that’s a good reason to spend a versatile vacation there. Everyone will find exactly what they are looking for here – be it a vacation in untouched nature or a city trip to one of the exciting metropolises such as New York, Los Angeles or Miami. Even sun worshipers will not miss out on a large selection of dream beaches.
The many national parks, which could hardly be more different in terms of landscape, should not be missing on your trip to the USA! The Southwest of the United States is for example one of the most visited regions and impresses with impressive desert landscapes, wonderful mountains and great beaches.
On a tour along the west coast on the famous Highways 101, one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, you can experience many unique views. The north of the USA is known for its overwhelming mountain scenery and huge forests.
In the Midwest you will find very friendly and open-minded hosts who create a homely and cozy atmosphere where you can only feel comfortable. Endless expanses and huge cattle farms can be enjoyed to the fullest here.
Around the famous Great Lakes you will find everything a traveler’s heart desires. Large forest areas, grass plains, savannas and swamps, but also lively metropolises such as Detroit and Chicago impress both adventurers and those seeking peace.
To the north east are the New England states, which have a very special natural spectacle to offer: the famous Indian Summer. This is a unique experience, because in late autumn you can experience a particularly warm weather period, which is accompanied by an unusual play of colors with wonderfully discolored leaves.
The east coast, however, impresses with the capital region with the capital Washington DC. and other vibrant metropolises, such as the metropolis of New York, and fabulous coastlines. The southeastern United States in turn offers almost endless beaches where the water sparkles fascinatingly. The year-round Florida bathing destination is particularly well known for this. Not to forget the southern states, known as the birthplace of gospel, blues and also country music. They attract not only with wonderful music, but also with an impressive history and a variety of beautiful plantations.
In addition to the fantastic landscapes, the USA also offers various highlights culturally and historically. But also everyone who is looking for a lot of action will definitely get their money’s worth in the USA, because there are great hiking, climbing and trekking opportunities – for example in the Rocky Mountains -, the best ski resorts for varied and energetic winter sports and a variety of activities for water sports enthusiasts.
- Travel to the United Arab Emirates - The smooth surface of the rolling dunes of fine-grained sand dunes is only occasionally graveled by the tracks of camels and Bedouins on their way to the market in an oasis town. On the coast, skyscrapers and luxury hotels tower in imaginative designs that are reflected in the shiny waters of the Persian Gulf. The […]
- Germany History: Denominational Age (1517-1648) Part II - The expansion of Protestantism was not yet completed with the Peace of Augsburg. Despite the “spiritual reservation” (Reservatum ecclesiasticum), which was supposed to secure the possession of the Catholic-spiritual territories, v. a. in the north and east of the empire to further secularizations. In the disputes about the interpretation of the religious peace, which was […]
- The GDR under Honecker (1971-1989) Part II - As Honecker The social program at the beginning of the 1980s was throttled in view of the continuing economic weakness, repression (“decomposition” and “extensive” surveillance) and the ubiquity of the oppressive apparatus came to the fore again. The SED’s monopoly of power in state and society, however, could no longer compensate for the party’s lack of legitimacy. […]
- Ukraine Brief History - The current Ukrainians descend from the Slavic populations who settled in the lands straddling the Dnepr river between the century. VI and VII. In the sec. IX the region they occupied became with the city of Kijev the center of a vast state organization extending from the Baltic Sea almost to the Black Sea, known […]
- Russian Theater in 20th Century - In the first quarter of the 20th century, Stanislawski’s acting pedagogical method not only formed the basis for the training of young actors at the experimental studios of the MCHT (first studio in 1913, second studio in 1916, third studio in 1920, fourth studio in 1921), but also stimulated theater makers like W Meyerhold, N. […]
- Facts of Japan - Read more about tips, currency, transportation, price levels and more in connection with your trip to Japan. Language: Japanese Capital: Tokyo Population: 127 million Religion: Shintoism, Buddhism and Christianity Currency: Yen Surface: 377,915 km2 Worth knowing Time difference The time difference between Sweden and Japan varies depending on whether Sweden has summer or winter time: […]
- Germany History: Denominational Age (1517-1648) Part I - The most enduring result of Maximilian I’s dynastic policy was the unification of the empires of Aragon, Castile and Naples-Sicily with the Habsburg and Burgundian lands under the rule of his eldest grandson Charles in 1516. As Emperor Charles V (1519–56), Germany was just a side country to his Burgundian-Spanish empire. In his politics the struggle for Italy against France was […]
- The GDR under Honecker (1971-1989) Part I - On May 3, 1971 (official announcement) E. Honecker was elected First Secretary (since 1976 General Secretary) of the Central Committee of the SED and chairman of the National Defense Council after an intrigue of the Politburo, which he was instrumental in driving, as Ulbricht’s successor. After Ulbricht’s death (August 1st, 1973) Stoph took over the office of State Council Chairman, Horst Sindermann (* 1915, […]
- Facts of Peru - Read more about hygiene, transport and price levels in connection with your trip to Peru. Language: Quechua and Spanish Capital: Lima Population: 30, 7 mill. Religion: Roman Catholic Currency: Solar Surface1 285 216 km2 Worth knowing Height Our trips in Peru can involve some hiking, which presupposes that you are in generally good physical shape […]
- Travel to Malaysia - Population: 31.3 million Capital: Kuala Lumpur Language: Malaysian and Chinese the world’s oldest tropical rainforest is in Malaysia? It is 130 million years old and is older than the rainforests of the Amazon and the Congo. the Malays are very interested in food? Traders from different parts of Asia have taken their culinary habits with […]