Welcome to our zip code search site. Please follow the link below to find zip code map in your state.
The culture of the United States has a great influence in several regions around the world. The cuisine, trends in the world of fashion, the entertainment (film, television or music) and sports are widely recognized by thousands of people around the planet.
The American people are well known for two characteristics: individuality and patriotism. Unlike, for example, the peoples of Latin America, most Americans have a more reserved personality. Patriotism is seen everywhere. Flags are flown in most establishments, and people also often wear clothing that bears country symbols.
There are a variety of ethnic groups in the country and thousands of foreigners from different parts of the world. The cultural diversity is one of the main characteristics of the population living in the United States. This great diversity is due not only to the colonization in the country but also to the strong attraction that the nation has in relation to other regions. Many people migrate to the country in search of better living conditions and job opportunities .
Gastronomy is represented especially by fast foods which have become a fever in several other countries, such as Brazil. Large companies like McDonald’s and Burguer King were founded and have their headquarters in the country.
The sports are also quite representative in the American culture. The United States has large selections in various sports. In several world tournaments, the country has extremely competitive teams. Sports like baseball, football and basketball are very popular with Americans.
The American population has approximately 326,766,748 residents, according to the IBGE. A large part of the population is made up of immigrants, coming from countries in Latin America and the Asian continent in particular. According to the 2017 report prepared by the Center for Immigration Studies, the number of immigrants in the U.S. has exceeded 43 million, with Mexicans the most migrating to that country.
The state of California receives the most immigrants, given its policy aimed at these, unlike other states. Regarding Brazilians, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are approximately 1.4 million of these in the United States.
The ZIP Code or ZC is the postal code of the postal service of the United States – United States Postal Service. It’s a five-character code, introduced on 1 July 1963, which was expanded in 1983 to four digits, according to Countryaah.
Reference: Abbreviation Finder.
Or, you can view alphabetical list of smaller communities.
The United States is a country of unlimited possibilities – that’s a good reason to spend a versatile vacation there. Everyone will find exactly what they are looking for here – be it a vacation in untouched nature or a city trip to one of the exciting metropolises such as New York, Los Angeles or Miami. Even sun worshipers will not miss out on a large selection of dream beaches.
The many national parks, which could hardly be more different in terms of landscape, should not be missing on your trip to the USA! The Southwest of the United States is for example one of the most visited regions and impresses with impressive desert landscapes, wonderful mountains and great beaches.
On a tour along the west coast on the famous Highways 101, one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, you can experience many unique views. The north of the USA is known for its overwhelming mountain scenery and huge forests.
In the Midwest you will find very friendly and open-minded hosts who create a homely and cozy atmosphere where you can only feel comfortable. Endless expanses and huge cattle farms can be enjoyed to the fullest here.
Around the famous Great Lakes you will find everything a traveler’s heart desires. Large forest areas, grass plains, savannas and swamps, but also lively metropolises such as Detroit and Chicago impress both adventurers and those seeking peace.
To the north east are the New England states, which have a very special natural spectacle to offer: the famous Indian Summer. This is a unique experience, because in late autumn you can experience a particularly warm weather period, which is accompanied by an unusual play of colors with wonderfully discolored leaves.
The east coast, however, impresses with the capital region with the capital Washington DC. and other vibrant metropolises, such as the metropolis of New York, and fabulous coastlines. The southeastern United States in turn offers almost endless beaches where the water sparkles fascinatingly. The year-round Florida bathing destination is particularly well known for this. Not to forget the southern states, known as the birthplace of gospel, blues and also country music. They attract not only with wonderful music, but also with an impressive history and a variety of beautiful plantations.
In addition to the fantastic landscapes, the USA also offers various highlights culturally and historically. But also everyone who is looking for a lot of action will definitely get their money’s worth in the USA, because there are great hiking, climbing and trekking opportunities – for example in the Rocky Mountains -, the best ski resorts for varied and energetic winter sports and a variety of activities for water sports enthusiasts.
- World Heritage Sites in Czech Republic - World Heritage Sites Historic Center of Prague (Praha) (1992) Historic Center of Český Krumlov (Český Krumlov) (1992) Historical center of Telč (Telč) (1992) St. John of Nepomuk pilgrimage church in Zelená Hora (Grüneberg) (1994) Historic center of Kutná Hora and St. Mary’s Church in Sedlec (1995) Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Eisgrub-Feldsberg) (1996) Historic village of Holašovice […]
- Indonesia Cities and World Heritage Sites - Cultural landscape on Bali (World Heritage) The world cultural heritage protects the communities called Subak to maintain complex rice irrigation systems in Bali. Cultural landscape in Bali: facts Official title: Cultural landscape in Bali: the Subak system as a manifestation of the Tri Hita Karana philosophy Cultural monument: Centuries-old Subak system (Subak = connected water) […]
- World Heritage Sites in Jordan - According to ethnicityology, Jordan, Arabic Al-Urdunn, officially Al-Mamlaka al-Urdunnijja al-Haschimijja, German Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan, is a state in Western Asia with (2018) 10 million residents; The capital is Amman. Baptismal site “Bethany Beyond the Jordan” (Al-Maghtas) (World Heritage) The historic settlement of Bethanien is located two kilometers east of the Jordan, around 50 kilometers from […]
- Albanian Cities and World Heritage Site - Shkodër Shkodër [ ʃ kodər], Italian Scutari, German Scutari city and capital of the district in Albania, in the plane at the southeast end of Lake Skadar, the Bune rd, (2011). 76,000 residents. Largest city as well as the economic and cultural center of Northern Albania; Seat of a Catholic bishop and an Islamic muftiate, […]
- Sydney, Tasmania & Great Ocean Road - Discover the best of South Australia; the stunning cities of Sydney and Melbourne, wineries, kangaroos and koalas, nature experiences, hiking, beach holidays, mountains and the country’s best food. Nature is the focus of this road trip but you also see Australia’s two largest cities; Sydney and Melbourne. Australia is a country located in Oceania according to itypeauto. The […]
- Nicaragua Literature - THE STATE Independent since 1821, Nicaragua is a unitary republic. According to a2zdirectory, Nicaragua is a country in Central America. On the basis of the 1987 Constitution, amply modified by the 1995 amendments, the President of the Republic, who is also head of the Government, exercises executive power assisted by the cabinet of ministers appointed […]
- Equatorial Guinea Overview - HUMAN GEOGRAPHY The population is very composite, also because the ethnic stocks are different in Bioko and Mbini. In the continental part, the population, made up largely of Bantu fang (82.9%), overlapped by successive immigrations from the N to the native Binga pygmies; on the island, on the other hand, the original residents are the […]
- Morne Trois Pitons National Park (World Heritage) - The approximately 68 km² “Mountain with Three Peaks” National Park on the Caribbean island of Dominica includes an active volcanic area with five volcanoes as well as numerous mud holes and fumaroles. The main attraction is the Boiling Lake with around 90 ° C hot water. Morne Trois Pitons National Park: facts Official title: Morne […]
- Iran Culture - Neolithic urban cultures on the soil of today’s Iran (Iranian art) formed the basis for the ancient oriental Elamite culture and Median art , which developed in close contact with neighboring Mesopotamia and Babylonia. The main testimonies are the step temples (zikcurrat) and palace complexes made of adobe bricks, for example in Susa. The Persian […]
- Desert Castle Kusair Amra (World Heritage) - Kusair Amra is 100 km east of Amman. The architectural gem in the middle of the Jordanian desert was built in the 8th century as a small residence for Umayyad caliphs. The interior was lavishly decorated with figural frescoes and arcades. Kusair Amra desert castle: facts Official title: Kusair Amra desert castle Cultural monument: Desert […]