He participated in the diagonal of Fools and Treg. Jean-Marc Delorme took the opportunity to test a pair of shoes: Asics Trabuco Fuji 2.
Weight: 86 kg
running the practice for 15 years
5-6 workouts per week
Half Marathon: 1:20
Trails: 3:45 p.m. CCC, 39h Diagonal crazy, Marathon des Sables, Transalpine Run, Ultra Indian Race, UTMB, 73 raid etc …
To perform this test, I traveled around 600km with mostly training in the mountains on highly technical tracks (but also very varied terrain such as sand and mud) and competing on the diagonal crazy and Treg .
As for the weather, it was variable, ranging from dry to wet and muddy weather.
My first reaction: the look of the shoe is rather nice!
In practice, like the previous model, the Fuji Trabuco 2 is very stable and reassuring in all technical paths, through its DuoMax technology presents several models of the brand.
These shoes are very comfortable and breathable, even on very long trips with a high temperature. They behave perfectly well in the most technical descents, they are accurate and not too wide which allows a fairly rapid adaptation. Note that the lacing is very nice. On the ascent phase, there is really a very good performance thanks to studs placed at 90 °. The grip on rock and scree still reasonable although for my taste it deserves to be a bit further. Finally on dirty surface, it does not “fluff too,” the evacuation of the mud is done correctly.
Another plus: the plastic insert placed on the old model at the head of the metatarsals and could hamper or even create small injuries, was withdrawn.
The cushioning is perfect and very well distributed on the shoe. When the dynamism, it is okay, but it’s not the most dynamic model in the range!
Now we come to the problem! After training with three different pairs I had to pick several times some spikes of the sole and the front stone.Definitely a bonding failure at the plant …
That said, it is my only downside for maternity footwear that is and remains for me an indisputable reference in trail running and ultra trail.
I would recommend these 2 Fuji Trabuco both for training and for competition. A privilege: the outlets on road in forest and mountain. This model seems suitable for all profiles: from beginners to experienced riders, and for any type of stride.
The profile of Asics Trabuco Fuji 2
Model: Trabuco Fuji 2
Weight: 360 gr 42.5
TOU: trail, training and competition
type of stride: Universal
Price: € 120
touver your pair of Asics Trabuco Fuji on lepape.com
Cushioning Gel: on the heel and forefoot. To ensure comfort and protection.
Construction Monosock: on the top, to prevent dirt and debris from entering the shoe.
External Heel Counter: for a custom fit.
DuoMax: for maximum stability.
Asics Gel Kayano 20 Analysis: Reviews and Price
When choosing shoes, it is important to take into account an essential aspect: for we them use? If they are to go out and dress will have to look at its design. If they are to walk we will have to take into account the comfort. In the case that are for sport, we appreciate the materials, the type of sole and the structure of the shoe.
In Terrenodeportivo.com we are doing a review for the best sneakers on the market. On this occasion we want to focus on the model Asics Gel Kayano 20, one of the most popular sneakers brand for comfort and flexibility. Then we bring you our assessment after having them tested for awhile. We hope that this guide will be useful!
Asics Gel Kayano 20 specifications
Asics Gel Kayano 20 sneakers are sneakers designed for control of pronator treads. One of the first things we noticed difference from earlier versions has to do with weight. In this case we have a shoe of 315 grams, slightly less heavy than its predecessors.
The sole is equipped with a compound AHAR + which offers high resistance to abrasion. In this regard noteworthy is a shoe that will allow us a great durability, since it is intended to make miles and miles, especially during training sessions. The front part of the sole incorporates technology durasponge, which offers excellent traction and grip tread.
In the area of the midsole Asics special emphasis has been to get great cushioning, a response improved career and a considerable reduction in the weight of the shoe. The main structure of the sole is composed of experienced technology, which acts as a centre on which the rest of the shoe is geared. This midsole is an EVA compound with a pleasant feel.
The upper part of the shoe is the height of what is expected of the footwear, i.e., to an excellent standard. One of the main innovations in this regard is the incorporation of the rigid piece Heel Clutching System, which is placed in the heel to provide greater stability to the whole of the shoe.
This system is added to all the bands, both horizontal and vertical, are stitched, which adds one point of stability to the foot and the shoe itself.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Considerable reduction in weight compared to previous models.
- Comfortable and durable to make many kilometers.
- The shoe conforms well to all the movements of the foot.
- It keeps the foot ventilated at all times.
- It offers a good padding.
- Somewhat slow, we must not forget that they are training sneakers.
- Less soft touch than in other previous versions.
- Pronation control is not enough for heavy runners (more than 85 kilograms).
Previous tips to buy sneakers
There are several aspects that we must bear in mind when choosing between one of the many models of shoes that offers the market. Then you make a short summary of the most important:
- The material with which they are made is essential depending on the time of year in which we are going to use footwear. While designed for winter shoes are made of skin and are usually covered with reinforced insulation of cold, summer shoes tend to be manufactured in a material of synthetic tissue that relieves the foot in situations of heat.
- The sole is another important factor to keep in mind. What do we want our shoes? If we plan to do kilometres and walk with them, the best is a sole that cushions and be flexible. If we are going to spend time on the street during the winter months and are exposed to snow or rain, the best is a sturdy rubber outsole that keep your foot insulated low temperatures.
- Buying shoes online, it is important to make sure our size. All brands offer a table of sizes so we can check the standard measures of your shoes and we can choose the size that best fits us more accurately. We must remember that the size that we use as a brand may not correspond to the size that we come well in another brand.
Asics Gel Fuji Trabuco 4 Neutral
Asics Gel-Fujitrabuco 2 Women’s Trail Running Shoes
Asics Gel Fuji Trabuco 3
Trail Running : www.celestinrestaurant.ca
Pin Asics-gel-trabuco-13-review-run-the-linecom on Pinterest
Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 6 G-TX Trail Running Shoe Men …
Asics 2018 Mens Gel-FujiTrabuco 6 Lightweight Road Running …
GEL FUJITRABUCO 6
Asics Gel-Fujitrabuco 4 Women’s Trail Running Shoes
ASICS Hyper XC for Men
Asics GT-2000 6 Trail
ASICS GEL-FUJI TRABUCO 6
Asics Gel Fujitrabuco 3 GS Junior Running Shoe
asics trabuco fuji 2, michael jordans fils
Brooks Cascadia 12
zapatillas trail running
chaussure timberland chukka,timberland bleu chukka chaussure
Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 6 Trail Running Shoes – AW18