The belts are accessories capable of making any look interesting.Can be worn with dresses, shorts, skirts …
Belts have long been used not just to hold the pants in place. Nowadays it is an indispensable accessory in the wardrobe of women and even of men. We can find several types, from the finest and most delicate, to the extremely wide used to mark the waist, which closely resemble corsets.
Most women use and abuse this accessory regardless of the occasion or look.However, it is necessary to know some basic rules so that your look is not exaggerated or too dead.There are several ways to use it, whether in a casual look, or even in an extremely formal.
We’ve got some cool tips on how to wear belts in your looks.
- And the intention is to disguise too wide hips, wear a thin belt just below the bust with an “A” dress;
- To leave the silhouette in the shape of an hourglass, use a thin cito at the waist, with a dress that values the shapes of your body, such as tubinhas;
- If you are going to wear it with a pair of jeans, you would prefer the medium and leather models with a large buckle, which are super stripped and stylish;
- If the pants are leggings, it is best to wear a little tank top or basic t-shirt with a cardigan or plaid shirt on top and throw the belt at the waist.It may seem exaggerated, but try it and you’ll see it’s going to be super cool.
- With short jeans the rule is the same for the pants, medium models, leather and large dress.But if your shorts have high waist, opt for a less wide;
- If you like floral knitwear, there is a kind of belt that perfectly matches them: the nude or white tones with a gold buckle.If you can find, choose those whose buckle has very different shapes, such as wings, skulls, bows, etc.
- To combine with a printed skirt, the rule is to use thin belts with the same color as any that is present in the print, otherwise its look will be loaded and ugly;
- If you are skinny, it is advisable to wear the belt well at the waistband;
- Be very careful when wearing too wide belts because they flatten the silhouette.That is, if you are not tall, thin and long, run away from that model!
- Take-it-down dresses look cool with belts just below the bust.
- One trend that emerged shortly was the double.That is, wear two belts at the same time.In the image below the parade of the Iódice we see an example.
Neon Green Beam Dress Set @ Cicihot Pants Online Store …
Black Asymmetrical Short Sleeve Crop Top @ Cicihot Top …
topics : garments and styles of boys clothing
Trousers in houndstooth
Womens New Arrivals
Light Pink Asymmetrical Long Sleeve Crop Top @ Cicihot Top …
Tan Faux Leather Lace Up Thigh High Boots @ Cicihot Boots …
Taupe Faux Suede Pointed Toe Thigh High Boots @ Cicihot …
Black Faux Suede Knee High Boots @ Cicihot Boots Catalog …
Bamboo Knee High Rider Taupe Boots @ Cicihot Boots Catalog …
I Love Concho Belts
Leather Peplum Belt, Lace Blouse Asymmetric Pencil Skirt …
How to Wear a Denim Shirt on Pinterest
Women’s Navy Blazer, Red and White Plaid Button Down …
Wide Belts on Pinterest
Black Pinstripe Pencil skirt Red Blouse Wide Black Belt …
10 Ways to Wear Your Chambray Shirt